Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Extra Photos to Enjoy!

Slumber Party! aka Exchange

Sister Painter ME, Sister Alder (my new companion) on exchange last week

This one is for Grandma! This is a picture of me, holding a picture of her mission president and my mission president! :) Georgia Atlanta Mission!! :) I love you grandma!!

Me and Mandi! She's seriously the best! She's a ward missionary and I loved taking her out with us and being with her and her fiancé Will.

Will, Sister Nielsen and I.

The Ernsts! Oh my goodness I am going to miss that family. They are seriously the most wonderful. President and Sister Ernst have done so much for us, I will never forget them. Also in the picture is their daughter Whitney and  President Ernsts sister Courtenay. I loved each family dinner there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment